NURSERY SCHOOLS AND CHILD CARE SITES:
Musical Munchkins currently brings their delightful interactive program to nursery schools and child care centers all over Westchester County. Whether you are looking for a one-time enrichment program for your school or a regular monthly, bi-monthly or weekly class, we have many options that will suit your needs.
If you would like recommendations from other nursery school directors we are currently in the following schools:
- YWCA of White Plains Nursery School
- YWCA of White Plains Child Care Center
- Hitchcock Nursery School of Scarsdale
- Creative Playtime Nursery School of Scarsdale
We have worked in:
- Kol Ami Nursery School of White Plains
- White Plains Hebrew Center Nursery School
- Asbury Nursery School in Yonkers
- Presbyterian Church of White Plains Nursery School
Musical Munchkins has reached children with our music in so many of our Westchester Libraries. Our musical program is interactive using multi-culturally inspired instruments, drumming, movement, multi-language songs, pretend play, and even song versions of your favorite story books. We know how to give kids what they need while making sure that they feel excitement and joy on their trip to the library!
If our programs inspire your families to want to stay at the library and check out books and connect to their library friends, then we have done our job and helped you to give them something they can't get anywhere else but the library!
We have done parenting classes for our local librarians, story times and special music programs for the following libraries: and we are sure that the children's librarians would be happy to give us a recommendation for our program!
- Greenburgh Public Library
- White Plains Public Library
- Bedford Free Library
- Purchase Free Library
- Eastchester Library
- Harrison and West Harrison Libraries
- Port Chester Public Library
- Scarsdale Library
We like to keep each group in the range of 10-12 children for Baby Programs and 20-25 children for age 1 and up. This makes the programs fun and manageable for all.
It is ideal to divide the groups by age into Non-Walkers (Babies), Walkers (Toddlers) and Talkers (Older Toddlers and Preschool) However, it is not absolutely essential to the success of our work. We will adapt to whatever you need in order to accomplish your goals in having us come to your library.
If you need for us to do a very large group or auditorium program, just let us know so that we can arrange for amplification and the amount of instruments and equipment we will need.
Generally, if we have set aside the morning and/or afternoon for you and packed up all of the equipment to come to you, it is more cost-effective to run more than one program on a given day. Therefore, the pricing works as follows. Certainly, if you have budget restrictions that you are working within, you can call us to discuss other options.
'One Time' Program Pricing
- $275 for a program with 1-15 children
- $300 for a program with 16-25
- $350 for a program with 26- 45
- 1- 30 minute program on a given day $125
- 2- 30 minute program on a given day $175
- 3- 30 minute program on a given day $225
- 1- 45 minute program on a given day $150
- 2- 45 minute program on a given day $225
- 3- 45 minute program on a given day $275